Saturday, October 24, 2009

October Days

The month of October is quickly coming to an end, with the leaves changing colour and the weather getting colder, we know that winter is just around the corner.

This week in Grade Four most of the boys and girls finished off their first book report in the form of a sandwich! I can't wait to read them!
We are learning about monochromatic colour; using one colour and adding tints (white) or a shade (black). The boys and girls found their inner artists this week as they practiced mixing and painting.

With the cold and wet weather, please make sure that you are bringing an indoor pair of shoes to school.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Miss Rattner for the blog posts. I've just found them and will check back regularly. In the meantime I'm enjoying the fall artwork you posted.
    Thank you,
    Mrs. Wiebeck

    ReplyDelete